I got this through Facebook, from a good friend of mine that I don’t see or talk to nearly enough. I probably normally wouldn’t even attempt this – 25 things?! – but I’ll give it a shot since it came from Erica. Rules below apply to Facebook, and since my posts gets sucked into Facebook, I’ll have to decide then if I want to actually ‘tag’ anybody or not. :)
Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)
01. I hate chain letters. They immediately get deleted.
02. I have two older brothers and one older sister.
03. I’ve run a marathon (twice actually) and hope to do an Ironman Tri someday.
04. I take a lot of inspiration from my dad, and aspire to be more like him everyday.
05. I believe in God and go to church regularly.
06. I hate shopping, unless it’s the online variety.
07. Large crowds of people annoy the f*@k out of me and generally make me grumpy.
08. I’ve got my pilots license, but haven’t flown since my first child was born.
09. I wouldn’t mind living in a warmer climate, but don’t want to leave Canada.
10. I like the movie “The Sound of Music” and generally watch it once a year.
11. I watch a lot of TV, shows like: Heroes, LOST, Prison Break, Flashpoint and Survivor.
12. I have little patience, and it seems to have diminished even further since having kids.
13. My favourite movie is probably “The Princess Bride”.
14. I would love to be a commercial actor – an actor for commercials (ads on TV)
15. I fall asleep really easily, but rarely wake up feeling refreshed.
16. I am a procrastinator, especially when it comes to housework.
17. I’m not a worrier, or at least I don’t think I am.
18. I’m a big fan of gadgets and technology in general.
19. I have incredible friends, and I can’t imagine my life without them.
20. I’m learning how to play the fiddle, finally! (Thanks Anna!)
21. I don’t drink coffee, and never have – I get enough caffeine from coke.
22. I’m a bit pedantic when it comes to grammar and spelling – a lot is two words!
23. I love free stuff! In the immortal words of my brother Sean, “Boys, there’s nothing better than free shit!”
24. Given the choice, I’d definitely choose money over fame.
25. I think this list was way too long. :)